Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year to all!

The Davis' celebrated just as a couple that are expecting their 2nd child in three weeks should...on the couch. Maya slept right through the celebrations. I watched a bit of the Dick Clark/Ryan Secrest thing and was not so impressed. Where do they find this "talent"????

Otherwise we've been enjoying John's holiday vacation. It's been so nice having him home for so long. He has been such an angel by taking care of Maya while I waddle around. We have less than three weeks left now before baby brother arrives on January 22nd. I am so ready for him to get here, but so nervous about having TWO under 15 months! John will stay home with me for several weeks after the baby is born. Thank Goodness! We will have to have another c-section, so I'll need him here wrangling Maya.

Have a wonderful New Year and lets hope 2009 is a prosperous one!

Hope you all have had a great New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment