Monday, January 12, 2009

A Great Weekend

I had such a nice weekend. Saturday afternoon I spent some time with my mommy friends and had a little pottery painting date to celebrate my birthday a little early. We figured we don't know how I'll feel next weekend for my birthday so might as well have some fun while I'm still up for it. We really had such a great time. We talked about mommy stuff and laughed at each other as we attempted to make something to be proud of. It's going to be interesting to see how everything turns out.


Thanks Sandra for taking photos!

Saturday evening we went to visit some friends in Richardson, Tx. Their youngest child turned one this weekend and we celebrated with amazing homemade Italian food and cake! Maya had a blast playing with all the other children.

Sunday afternoon our church gave us a baby shower. It was so sweet. There were so many people there - I was shocked. I figured this is our second child in 15 months, surely they are sick of us by now! Nope, they amazed us with their generosity. Baby boy is set! We have tons of diapers, clothes and goodies. Thank you so much Trinity Presbyterian of Denton!



Only 10 more days until "D day". I'm getting more and more anxious. I've just about gotten everything washed and ready to go. I need to pull out a few things from when Maya was a newborn and get it set up for baby brother.

We found out today that my mom will definitely be able to come and stay with Maya while we are in the hospital. Thank God! We got worried for a little while - she had been sent a Federal Jury Selection notice...but thankfully she was released. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment