Friday, November 6, 2009

MAYA TURNED TWO!!!!!



I can't believe my little girl turned two on the 22nd of October. She's soooo big now. We had a little party for her and a few friends at Build A Bear Workshop and she had a blast.



Instead of giving HER presents this year we asked all her friends to bring a stuffed animal (if they felt it was absolutely necessary to bring something) so that we could donate them to the Ronald McDonald House. I was so proud when we dropped out this big pile of animals. Maya was pretty proud too.



My mom got to come up for the party and spend some much needed time with her sweet grandbabies.





Our babies at the Cox Family Fall Festival.



I love this photo. The sweater is one my Grandmother made for me when I was around 2 years old.



Sagan and Maya at Halloween!



2 comments:

  1. TWO? That's crazy talk! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Such a cutie pie! And she looks so much like you - love it! Happy Birthday, little miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naked tonight honey, my finger in your warm,squishy tight little toddler p-ssy making you squeal and kick, I work it really good before spreading your legs and sucking it until you buck and kick to your first baby orgasm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm little p-ssy's mine now sweet girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete